Our students have a smart new uniform and wear it with pride. Details of pricing and purchasing will be on this page shortly.
Uniform Guidelines - We strive for excellence in all that we do, and all students are expected to dress to a very high standard at all times.
- Students are required to wear blazers at all times. They may remove them in class if the class teacher gives them permission to do so.
- Top shirt buttons must be done up at all times.
- Ties are compulsory for boys and girls.
- Shirts and blouses are to be completely tucked in.
- Girls have the choice of trousers or a skirt. All skirts must be knee length.
- Boys must wear black socks. Girls can wear black knee length socks or black tights.
- Students are required to wear sensible black school shoes which have no resemblance to trainers. Black shoe laces only.
- All jackets, coats and bags must be plain black with no logos or designs.
- Scarves, hats and gloves are to be plain black and not worn indoors.
- Belts must be plain black.
- No jewellery is permitted apart from a watch.
- Natural make-up, no nail varnish.
- No extremes of hair colour or style.
- Any item of clothing which does not adhere to the above guidelines will be confiscated and will need to be collected by a parent/guardian.
The use of mobile phones and other mobile devices is not permitted in the Academy and we will not accept any responsibility for the loss/theft of these. Where mobile devices are used, these will be confiscated and will need to be collected by a parent/guardian.
If your child has a genuine emergency, s/he should contact their Form Tutor or House Achievement Leader and make arrangements to use the school phone. We encourage all of our students towards independence and organisation and therefore, expect all students to be fully equipped for the day ahead.